Walla Walla Sweet Onion and Watermelon Salsa
This recipe is co-sponsored by the National Watermelon Promotion Board. For more mouth watering watermelon recipes, check out the National Watermelon Promotion Board website at www.watermelon.org
- 2 cups chopped watermelon (seeds removed)
- 3/4 cup chopped Walla Walla Sweet Onion
- 3/4 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped seeded jalapeno chilies
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Stir together all ingredients in bowl, Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
Stir before serving.